The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

1994 galant

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ordered fueling and speed density components today. After it all gets put in/connected exhaust fabrication can start and than off to the dyno. The plan is to get the car tuned and mechanically 100% and than drive it for the rest of the summer. Durring that time I'll be compiling the rest of the necessary parts for an awd swap and suspension/interior components. Over winter I'm hoping to get the car stripped down/weight reduction, roll caged, painted, awd swapped, and get all the suspension parts I'll need to make it into a badass auto X/street car. However I know I'll likely not be able to get it all done over winter/fall but we'll see how it goes

In all this time I don't remember any of this generation galant doing any mods. What is the typical us spec car drivetrain? 5spd in us available?

got the new fuel setup in today :) very exited to get everything in the car and than take her off to get some things welded. Sadly it'll probably take some time to get everything finished up because I started a new job that's a ways away from my house and longer hours. The car is also in a storage unit so I can't just hang out and work on it all day there. The nice thing is more money means more parts haha and maybe some extra funds to teach myself some much needed welding skills so I can get to fabricating things on my own some day for myself and my buddies
unnamed.jpg

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back