The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Rix Racing

1994 3kgt wheels on 90 GSX

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Niknuk

20+ Year Contributor
Jul 2, 2002
Penn Hills, Pennsylvania
They have the same 5 bolt pattern. But I am not sure of the spacing, also hey are 16x8 instead of the stock gsx 16x7. I've never used aftermarket wheels on a car before. Will these rims fit straight on? Or will I need to do something else to get them to fit?

As long as the offset is good they should fit fine.

Later,

Both wheels have a 46mm offset. The whells should fit with no problem.

Later,

Hey thanks a lot for the info. I was pretty sure that they would fit but, what's an offset?

Offset is the distance in millimeters from the centerline of the wheel to the mounting surface. A positive offset means that the mounting surface is more towards the front side of the wheel, meaning that more of the wheel is in the wheel well. A negative offset means the exact opposite, so more of the wheel sticks out (like those lowrider cars).

Where are you at in Pittsburgh? I live over by Mercy hospital and I'm looking to find some other DSMers in the area.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back