The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

1993 talon tsi awd $1000

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ganmne

Probationary Member
Aug 24, 2011
Vincennes, Indiana
Okay so the deal with the Talon is that it needs to be taken back to turbo but I have most of the stuff to do it. I have a EVO III gt turbo on a 2g manifold to go on it, i have the pistons for it but they need to be put on the rods, I have the return line for the oil pan, i have a 2g maf sensor ready to be hooked into the wiring harness. The engine in this car is also a 6 bolt. The car needs a new hood I have fixed one of the fenders already, the other still needs to be fixed. It has a brand new clutch that i just installed two weeks ago, It does grind going into 1st gear about every 1 out of 3 shifts. It runs like crap due to the 1g maf on it being bad but I daily drive it and it still gets good gas mileage.

The other stuff that i'm going to be throwing in with it is a body kit that doesn't look so bad just needs to be put on, I have two extra 7 bolt motors that were turbo engines, I full wiring harness out of a 97-98 gst automatic, two 7bolt turbo oil pans, 2 extra heads, 650cc injectors

So all that remains to turbo the car is a new head gasket, an ecu, a new timing belt in my opinion (which i have for it), new piston rings and to get the 2g pistons pressed onto the sixbolt rods, to tap the oil pan, put the water pipe on it, and throw the turbo on it.

If you have any other questions just text me at 812.887.one three nine nine
Body mileage is 176k

wish i could get home, i got a fwd with good engine but the tranny is going out

Okay so this car is back up for sale for the same price except now it has been taken back to turbo and has high idle, and the chinese knock off 16g blew a seal other than that it is good to go. $1000 is the price and text me for anymore info you need

mods and new stuff:
2g maf sensor
will come with but not installed safcII
chinese knockoff 16g turbo
2g manifold
new pistons
new rod bearings
new knock sensor
new head gasket
waterpump gasket
new downpipe

Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back