The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

1G 1993 Plymouth Laser RS TURBO Gold edition

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CodyTSIAWD

Probationary Member
Jul 18, 2021
Amherst, Ohio
Hey guys, can't seem to find much info on this, but I recently discovered that the car I bought for a parts car, happens to be (allegedly) somewhat of a rarity.

What I have is a 1993 Plymouth laser RS TURBO FWD auto GOLD EDITION. It's Indy red, with the gold badging. Has every option available at the time, was manufactured in Feb 1993, and so far like 3 people on Facebook have confirmed my suspicion that it is in fact the gold edition. Any idea on how many of these were produced?

I actually like the car and decided not to part it out, but need help placing a value on it. It has 200k miles, runs and drives, everything works except the A.C. needs at least recharged, the original wheels are missing unfortunately, it has absolutely no rust, one dent in the front fender, and a pretty wrinkly spot in the rear quarter where I think someone made an inexperienced attempt to remove a dent. But the interior is great, mostly unmolested minus the following: boost gauge, aluminum radiator, a big 16g turbo, and the intake tube between the bov and throttle body is a tig welded single piece of aluminum 2 1/2" tubing.

Any feedback appreciated, thanks

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Last edited by a moderator:
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back