The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

1992 Plymouth Laser Rs (Pegasus)

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Looking good! Man, I'm going the exact same route with the braided lines to the rear. Piss on messing with the hard line. Haha.
Why did you replace the proportioning valve, is it a good idea if they're old/rusty?

Looking good! Man, I'm going the exact same route with the braided lines to the rear. Piss on messing with the hard line. Haha.
Why did you replace the proportioning valve, is it a good idea if they're old/rusty?
So I was trying to get the the proportioning valve for 93-94 dual piston front calipers but they are discontinued now, I figured with changing everything else and having new wouldnt be a bad idea to change out the proportioning valve as well this way eliminates anything old in the braking system. I ended up getting the oe pre 93 valve with isnt muchof a difference in front/rear bias.

Parts came back from powder coat, calipers are back from getting rebuilt and be another week before the trailing arms come back. Started working on replacing new ebrake and brake line holders/bolts, did a quick paint job on the diff cover and got everything mocked up on the subframe. Also cleaned and painted the 2 cowl plastic pieces just to freshen them up.

IMG_9733.jpeg

IMG_9738.jpeg

IMG_9722.jpeg

IMG_9717.jpeg

IMG_9756.jpeg

So finally got everything up in and tightened down for now not torqued. Waiting on brakes both front and rear, front rotors and front calipers to get powder coated and rebuilt. New axles (rock auto) in, got the ebrake cables in its clamped places and all new studs fromt and rear. New windshield comes the 21st at that point I will address my pillar pod issues. Taking more parts down to my painter this coming week.

70983700061__8AE8A7B6-D619-49F0-B1DD-4F1AF5250CEF.jpeg

IMG_9876.jpeg

IMG_9877.jpeg

IMG_9878.jpeg

IMG_9879.jpeg

IMG_9881.jpeg

IMG_9904.jpeg

IMG_9905.jpeg

IMG_9906.jpeg

Car went to paint a few weeks ago to get body work done, paint and wrap the modlings etc…. Meanwhile grabbed an RTM hanger, 450 pump and rewire kit. Started tackling the gas tank first getting it ready while waiting on getting the float sensor repaired before putting it on the new hanger.

71624126129__B0C37C86-09F2-43F5-9482-E3A967149AFB.jpeg

IMG_0193.jpeg

IMG_0331.jpeg

IMG_0336.jpeg

Super soaker pump 5000!!! Hahaha. Hell yeah, man. Can't wait to see it together and driving!!
Yes sir Spring time she’ll roll out again, just trying to get everything else updated before I build a motor. I put about 1k on it last year with no real problems and that was the first time the car had been back on the road since I took it off in 2007 LOL

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back