The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support Rix Racing

1992 Plymouth Laser RS part out

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

laserblazer

10+ Year Contributor
Jan 10, 2010
chicago, Illinois
i have a 1992 Plymouth Laser RS AWD 5-speed for parts out or whole. its in peices but everything is there. brand new AEM Uego, SAFCII, ebay frontmount, full turbo back 3in thermal exhaust, 550cc pinktops, socketed eprom ecu, evo 9 pistons .50 over on 1g rods, freshly resurfaced head and decked 6 bolt block that needs new crank and bearings due to fuel wash. PM me or text anytime. 224 567 1852. my name is tom. ask me and ill most likely have the part. dont be scared to ask me. im looking to get rid of all of it. shoot me an offer and if it is resonable ill most likely sell. im located in schaumburg.

well id much rather part it out because i will make more this way but if you will buy the whole car for the right price then id be willin to do it. i really dont kno what to even put it up for. im very depressed about even selling it and i dont want to sell it for nothing. i would like 3000 for it but thats my "dont want to let it go price" if you would like we can set something up for you to come look at it.

Hey, do you have the entire turbo setup? How much for that and the 3" exhaust? Thanks, Eddy.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back