The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Rix Racing

1992 GALANT VR4

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

streetscrapin16

10+ Year Contributor
Apr 17, 2012
Slatington, Pennsylvania
I have a 1992 Mistubishi Galant VR-4. It does have working AWS. The car needs some work. It needs an exhaust manifold, turbo and injectors. It does have -6 tank to fail lines, walbro 255 pump, chipped ECu, boost and LOL pressure gauges, JDM Trans and tcase with selectable awd and fwd. It had really nice black leather interior with only the usual tear in drivers seat. It does have a sunroof. It is number 761/1000. Bought the car to build it but just don't want to get into another project right now. I'm going to start at $3000 but make me an offer just want it gone. Call or text 484-550-2079. thanks The pics won't load. I have over 20 on my phone. Text me for pics

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back