The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support STM Tuned

For Sale 1991 Galant VR-4 1952/2000 $5500 SC

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

matta

10+ Year Contributor
Aug 20, 2012
Gilbert, South_Carolina
1991 Galant VR4- Clean Title No Rust! Located in South Carolina

I’ve decided to test the market on one of my GVR4’s. This one is 1952/2000, late production car. Clean Title, No Rust! Green with Black Leather (driver seat has a tear at the stiching). AC components will come with it. All it needs is a condensor and you’ll be set. NO SUNROOF. I will sell it with the EVO 8 wheels for 500 more if you don’t want the plasti-dip 2g GSX wheels, both sets of wheels have almost new tires on them. It has a few dings and clear coat is fading. Also, I had to replace the door because I left it open while trying to back out of the garage...fml. Comes with a full working ECM Link V3 setup. I can send prospective buyers a log of some recent drives I have done, I don’t bully the car because it hasn’t been “tuned”. I have it set up for speed density (5 Bar MAP sensor and GM IAT sensor) I haven’t had it tuned, but It runs welll, just rich. I daily drove it for the past couple of months, all gears shift well, boost kicks in around 3800 RPMS. It’s road worthy now, fun car, just a few things I haven’t had the time to install like: Wideband (MTX-L comes with it). Feel free to ask questions, I’m an honest guy, have been a member of these forums and have owned over 10 dsms going on 12 years. Really don’t want to sell, but I have my eye on some other projects, so I’ll entertain some offers.

I'm missing a few things, but this is what I can come with off the top of my head, since I know my car so well

Recently rebuilt 6 bolt engine to OEM specs under 100 miles on the rebuild
REV-9 6266 Ball Bearing T3 Turbo with T3 Tubular Manifold. Bought new, still has under 200 miles. No shaft play, spools great!
Tubular V-Band O2 Housing with an open dump
RC 550cc Injectors
Walbro 255 in tank
AFPR
Speed Density
Front and Rear Strut Tower Braces
Coil on Plug has been replaced with OEM Coil Pack and Wires
EVO8 Steering Wheel
Autometer Boost gauge and Narrowband gauge (doesn’t work) simulated NB through ECMLink
4” FP Intake (Non-Recirculated) with K&N re-usable filter.
Real TIAL BOV
Sricocco All Aluminum Radiator with a 12” electric fan (no overheating problems)
FMIC with 3” piping throughout
3” Turbo-back Exhaust, exits ¾ back with a turn down. It’s loud I have a new muffler setup to throw in with the deal if you want it.
New Optima Yellow Top Battery relocated to trunk.
Apex pen style Turbo Timer
B2 designs Hood Strut kit (Kick ass btw) love not having to prop up the hood LOL

Pictures are dated, but I will add more detailed pictures tomorrow, especially the engine bay and whatever else needs to be seen. Thanks!
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

DSM, 4g63, AWD, GVR4, Galant VR4 VR-4

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back