The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support Rix Racing

Sold 1991 Eagle Talon TSi $2000

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aether

Probationary Member
Jan 14, 2012
Aberdeen, Maryland
126,000 miles. Pretty much stock, except for some emissions deletes and some exhaust work (no cat). It also has KYB AGX shocks and lowered springs, so its a bit of a bone rattler on the street. Pretty much anything done to the car was done before I had it, except for an ECU I swapped when mine blew its caps.

I bought this to make into a track car about 7 years ago, but got busy with my career and it has just sat almost the entire time. It has NOT been driven regularly for almost 5 years and has never been registered in Utah. However, it runs just fine and everything seems to be in working order. I had it registered as a historic vehicle in Maryland, which requires no emissions or safety inspection.

Asking $2000, which I think is fair for a driveable 1G that is an excellent starting point for a build. The car is in Salt Lake City, Utah.
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back