The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support STM Tuned

1990 talon tsi

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nardo plastidip for now. It actually held up great for 15k miles until one of my oil cooler lines failed, dumping all my oil. Nothing spun, but there was bearing material in the oil so I threw in a fresh motor. Hopefully I'll get some quarter mile numbers soon. Link estimates 440 and I'm guessing it would run low 12s with fairly conservative timing. I ordered a Morrison large runner vband and a gtx3584rs so that should make more jam soon.

Nardo plastidip for now. It actually held up great for 15k miles until one of my oil cooler lines failed, dumping all my oil. Nothing spun, but there was bearing material in the oil so I threw in a fresh motor. Hopefully I'll get some quarter mile numbers soon. Link estimates 440 and I'm guessing it would run low 12s with fairly conservative timing. I ordered a Morrison large runner vband and a gtx3584rs so that should make more jam soon.
Was wondering if it was plastidip since it looked matte. Probably a good move on refreshing the motor.

Makes me feel much better about my meager 20 lbs on 91 with a factory block. I need to look into e85 to see how available it is in my area.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back