The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

1990 Plymouth Laser 2.0 nt

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1990Laser4g63

Probationary Member
Feb 23, 2016
Hamilton, Ohio
Okay, so just for clarification, I'm a noob when it comes to DSM's. Lol. I'm a SBF guy. After I rebuilt my motor, everything new for the most part, I can't figure out where these two lines go, and it causes the car to idle high, as I've plugged them off and it idles around 750. One is on the top, drivers of the intake manifold, and one is on the intake (passenger side) by the fuel rail. Help please!
Thanks,
Logan

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    230.5 KB · Views: 77
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    310.6 KB · Views: 75
The First picture you posted goes to the brake booster that's located on the drivers side.

than the other side of the hose that the brake booster is connected to goes into the back of the intake on pic 1 that you posted

Pic 2 goes to the valve cover pcv and then to the hose connector between the fuel rail/injectors

I took some pics to avoid confusion because my wording may be weird.
let me no what you find out

Btw how do you have those connected atm?

The intake pipe breather hose Is connected to the side of the valve cover incase that's mixed up. I posted a pic that I had on hand if you look close enough you'll see what I'm talking about how the side of the valve cover an intake pipe connect together

Okay, so just for clarification, I'm a noob when it comes to DSM's. Lol. I'm a SBF guy. After I rebuilt my motor, everything new for the most part, I can't figure out where these two lines go, and it causes the car to idle high, as I've plugged them off and it idles around 750. One is on the top, drivers of the intake manifold, and one is on the intake (passenger side) by the fuel rail. Help please!
Thanks,
Logan

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    241.3 KB · Views: 62
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    394.1 KB · Views: 70
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    334.9 KB · Views: 63
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    369.2 KB · Views: 73
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    77.4 KB · Views: 74
Last edited:
I didn't have them connect at all! I so appreciate your help, after I rebuilt the motor I trashed the old hoses and put all new vacuum lines and hoses on. And I seem to have forgot those two, the car now idles at a smooth 700. Thanks!
Logan

Okay, so just to be perfectly sure, the line by the fuel rail goes to the valve cover passenger side?

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back