The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

1990 Mitsubishi GSX

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

So how is Kevin Bacon tied into all if this????......ROFL
He has to be intertwined somehow LOL.
You did alot if digging to learn you have to pay $5/mo.
I need to start doing that :D
Well, let me know what you find if you join!
Pops

LOL
It is pretty funny how hard it was.
But I think it's messed up. I looked at another "Membership" channel (Green Aqua) that has a "Join" button and there is stuff there, every tab with stuff, "Videos" tab has thumbnails, "Community" tab has good stuff, "About" tab has good stuff. The Michael Berenis channel just looks all wrong to me.

Ya know, I haven't posted anything about the GSX so here is the lastest low down.
She is now tuned on E85 and still on the MAF and 14b. Runs good enuf to scare some muscle tonight and I stalked them in the "stock" car. I guess yellow lite AWD burnouts across the intersection was a little too much. Well anyways, I had fun after the 40 mile round trip drive to fill her up on E. Was worth a smile or two!!!.

Well, let me know what you find if you join!
Pops

Guess what. All those Michael Berenis videos were put back on YouTube a few months ago.
They are at new URLs, so I had to redo my bookmarks to them.
Here's the one I had all time marked out for Tim and never got to show him because they weren't there at the time.
But I showed this one to Lucas English, so he did this with my car - up the dyno ramp with the QM twin, not too big of a deal.
Not something you would do in your sleep though. It does need your full attention!

Last edited:
Well it's been almost a year since I was able to drive this car in my collection so today I went out and pulled the old fuel injectors, sure enough they had E85 crud on them. I grabbed a fresh set of 1100 FIC's and put them in with the injector resistor delete plug, hopped in the car and she fired right up. It's time to go for a drive!
I had to redial in the tune as we are back on Gas now but she feels soooo nice! :thumb:
I'm ready to go for a dam DRIVE!!!
First stop, THE CARWASH!
Marty :)
(BTW, she is for sale on Denvers Craigslist, or was.....)

20220604_141026.jpg

Heading to town in her for the 1st time in almost a year!
@because DSM lives matter!

Attachments

• 20220604_163053.jpg
    20220604_163053.jpg
    888.8 KB · Views: 35
The cruise showed a few issues with fueling still so I need to pull the pump and clean the sock then retest. It was running pretty good then geadually deteriorated. Just a update. Thx for following!!

car sounds pretty good and the sock is probably cruded from the old fuel. Either way it must of been good times again

Marty! I have the same stmtuned sticker on mine LOL but on the passenger side:thumb:. Are those Thundervolt plug wires? #team90FTW!
Yes they are Jeremy. They were on the car when i got it and I really like them.
If it QUITS RAINING today, I will pull the pump (since I seem to have A LOT of experience at it), clean the sock or put a new one on (Rockauto Clearance Item). I just want to drive my car and I put her on the back burner all last year when the Blue 92 was giving me this issue (same fuel, I'm sure the tank needs cleaned). Soon to be solved and running and dependable but not fast (because we can only have 2 out of 3). Fingers crossed! 🤞🤞
Marty

I really think it just came down to old fuel and in an environment that wasn't climate controlled guys. Fresh E in the Blue 92 and 91 Gas in the White 90. :thumb:
I cleaned the pickup and what I could reach with a rag in the tank today, same slimey shit. I then pumped all of that out and put 5 gallons of fresh 91 in her after cleaning the pickup and the parts of the tank I could get too.

20220605_160023.jpg
20220605_160030.jpg
20220605_160252.jpg
20220605_160258.jpg
20220605_163703.jpg
20220605_164513.jpg

20220605_154653.jpg

I forgot how "stock" she still was ROFL

Old ramps for my mower sitting outside my shop door and new gravel coming for the front of the shop whenever it quits raining! :)

Shop Update.....I don't want to spoil what is coming to the shop.....but.....it starts with LS. :cool:

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back