The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support STM Tuned

1990 GSX Daily Driver Build and Restore to 400 WHP

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Should have a few more lbs left in that 14B right? Should put you over 300awhp.

I think she's pretty maxed out at 21-22 psi, I don't want to push it more than that. My daily driving habbits (commute to work, etc) typically only see about 16 to 18 psi, usually even less than that. But at WOT it's 21lbs of awesome fun :D

I went to scout a couple locations for my calendar entry and snapped a couple pics with my point and shoot. I like it, I think I'll go back with a bigger camera and try get a cool looking shot.

2jdou9w.jpg

fk1ro5.jpg

Last edited:
Yep, I have a few updates I haven't posted yet, I'll get those up soon. Mostly fixing some exhaust leaks and upgrading the turbo to a TD06SL2 20G; billet 7-blade KTS extended-tip 20G wheel, 7cm2 housing. I'll get some pics up soon. Here's a newer one that I haven't posted yet:

10809985_574879282612290_753655609_n.jpg

Currently just daily driving the car and enjoying the hell out of it :thumb: I'll get some pics and videos up soon.

On a side note, I started a youtube channel that is keeping me busy, I'm going to try get out a video every 2 or 3 weeks.
http://youtube.com/velocitylabs
15wbeja.jpg

Last edited:
Just got done reading your whole build thread on my break. Awesome car man, very clean!! subscribed to your youtube channel and build thread.

This is amazing! Just read all 6 pages and couldn't wait to see more while I was reading. Your paint skills are awesome. I am aiming to have a build like yours, but just under 12 second 1/4 times at sea level. Hope to see more updates soon! Keep up the work man!

Great build, the car looks great I hope soon I can get my car painted. The color had me sold on the car in 2000 when I got it and I still love it today.

Man i need your gauge setup pillar pods are annoying and one gauge is just so much less clutter.
Yeah, I didn't want a bunch of gauges cluttering up my interior, that's why I went with the PLX. Right now it's just boost and wideband, but I can add other modules to it as well and still just keep the one gauge.

Yeah, I didn't want a bunch of gauges cluttering up my interior, that's why I went with the PLX. Right now it's just boost and wideband, but I can add other modules to it as well and still just keep the one gauge.
What do they go for? And who sells them, im offically done with prosport gauges theyre junk LOL

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back