The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support ExtremePSI

1990 Eagle Talon Tsi F/S

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

boostdawd

Supporting Member
Apr 6, 2010
phoenix, Arizona
Hey guys,

I own too many dsms so have to let this one go. Its a 1990 tsi with 75k original miles. Everything works on the car and the ac was converted to R134. It blows really cold. I am the 3rd owner. It originally came for Illinois and only has surface rust on the undercarriage. The paint is a little oxidized from the Phoenix sun and is the rare black cherry color. I have all the service receipts since it was purchased back in 1990. Its a really good car and dont have any issues with it. It doesnt even have any leaks. The interior is also in really great shape. The engine is completely stock except for an air filter and full 3 inch catback exhaust and downpipe. Call or text if interested 480-430-1985

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

could it be because the OP didnt post any pics.or links to any pics? hmmm

Thats weird LOL...I can see the pics...i can email them if u want to see them. Not too good with computers LOL

Hopefully these show.

Attachments

• download.jpg
    download.jpg
    10.3 KB · Views: 237
  • download (13).jpg
    download (13).jpg
    7 KB · Views: 235
  • download (14).jpg
    download (14).jpg
    6.5 KB · Views: 238
  • download (15).jpg
    download (15).jpg
    6.2 KB · Views: 230
  • download (16).jpg
    download (16).jpg
    6.6 KB · Views: 235
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back