The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

1990 Eagle Talon TSI AWD OEM+ Build

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Old vs new thermostat housing

IMG_0791 Copy.JPG

IMG_1070.jpg

Pristine restore. Looks like you've done this before. I picked up a 92 Laser AWD (second DSM); but in nowhere near the condition of your Talon.

Getting ready to pull the tranny, x-fer case, clutch assy, and probably the flywheel. Next will probably be a tubular front sub-frame and paint job.

Got my JMF Battery relocation kit installed. AC line was in the way, but nothing a hammer didn't fix.

IMG_1133.jpg

Also getting ready to get the cxracing fmic installed. I would use a better core, but for 16g it should be plenty good and it is only kit left that comes with piping. I will make have to make some modifications since, I am keeping my AC and want to have a power steering cooler.

IMG_1124.jpg

Just got my jmf battery tray with PC925 battery. Such a nice combo. I'm surprised you don't see more of these. The PC680 is too small and a pain to maintain.

No engine start yet, checked the tank and it’s destroyed from sitting with gas for 15 years. Going to replace it.

96495917-854E-4680-BA8F-4C520A58F98E.jpeg

8547EB4B-DF2E-473B-BD65-DD3AA57B7567.jpeg

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back