The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

1990 eagle talon tsi AMAZING FIND

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

91STROKER

Probationary Member
Feb 5, 2014
Nottingham, Pennsylvania
Hello all,

So I wanted to put a post up because I am beyond excited about a recent purchase I made. This is not my first dsm. My first dsm was a 96 eclipse when I was 17 that I ended up wrecking. I then purchased a 91 talon that was a piece of crap and i was like 20 years old and had high hopes but no money and ended up getting rid of it. I then moved onto an srt4 before having a kid when I was 23 and got out of cars for awhile until now IM BACK! I recently came across an absolute dream of a car and it being 10 years later and in a much more stable position in life I purchased it. It is a 1990 talon tsi

One owner
89,xxx original miles
Never modified ( only intake box cut)
All service records
All original books, window sticker warranty info etc.

It has some paint fade and the driver seat needs reupholstered but, other than that it’s perfect. The owner told me that the back seat has never even been sat in!!! The owner was a guy in his 70s that bought it for his wife at the dealership he worked at for her 40th birthday in January 1990. I spotted this car sitting tucked away in the front of his driveway and it just looked like it hadn’t moved in awhile so I took a chance and knocked on the door. Come to find out he was willing to sell it because they could no longer really get in it and be comfortable. Needless to say I went home and brought him cash and came back and picked it up that weekend.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

I had so much fun in my 90. Same exact car you have. black and silver leather no sunroof.
I may never find another 1ga unicorn but I'll keep looking.

If he creates a DSM Profile, a build thread will automatically get created, which he can then keep updated for us. :)
Kinda would have been helpful to know fearless leader. 🤣
Bad bud he says, can't even do your job right,tisk tisk bud 🤣

Kinda would have been helpful to know fearless leader. 🤣
Bad bud he says, can't even do your job right,tisk tisk bud 🤣
It's been that way for years! But then again, your profile and build thread were set up before the new system was built out, so you haven't gone through the process. If you get another DSM or other project car you want to document here, you'll see what the process is like now. It's pretty cool in my opinion.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back