The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

1990 1ga pop up headlight bezel

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fakesmi1e

Probationary Member
Apr 4, 2021
baton rouge, Louisiana
Hello i am new here and i just bought a 1ga , sorry if this post has already been made but i have looked as much as i could on this forum and i have looked on parts catalogs and i havent found a part number or anything . The car i have bought had some LED light bars and i am planning to go back to using headlight bulbs to pass inspection , i have bought the headlight bulbs and the new connectors to make the headlight bulbs work because the previous owner hardwired the old light bars so i had no connectors for the bulbs , the problem i have is the headlight bulbs wont stay in the assy because the holder bracket is missing if anyone could help me find a part number for the bracket or if they have spares i can purchase that would be greatly appreciated
Also if someone could give the connector endview of the headlight bulb connectors so i can know what wires to connect from the harness side of the headlight bulb connector that would be greatly appreciated as well . Thank you and Cheers

Here's the Mitsubishi part number. You may have to go used, part-out, or junkyard. You can contact Miller Imports.
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

nope i found 2 new online from mitsubishi thank you very much for your response hopefully i can look around for the pin out on the headlight bulb connector

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back