The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

1990 10 second build up.

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

IceMinion

15+ Year Contributor
Feb 24, 2006
Maple Grove, Minnesota
Hey, I'm a DSMer who has a huge project and I wanted to share it with the community.

My buddy got back from Iraq and had too much money, so he bought a talon and we started building it.

He drove it for a bit perfectly stock, and then rear-ended a mazda, we replaced the radiator core support and bent the AC back to where it needed to be (still R12 and fully charged)

2.4L eagle/wiseco's 8.8:1 (sourced locally)
crower 272's
head rebuilt with stainless
Shep stage 3 1992
Magnus intake
DNP exhaust
GT3582
3"exhaust.
KYB AGX's and Ground control's
4-bolt rear

We did the break-in on the stock electrics, and now I am in the process of converting the whole car over to 91+, shifter cables, body wiring harness, ECU...

apparently 1990 was a very strange year for DSM's different transmissions, electrics and everything.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back