The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

18" rims and tires

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mitsusport98

Probationary Member
Apr 9, 2002
FLORIDA
:( I just purchased a set of 18" ADR Advanti Racing Rims. Now I have to find some Lo Profiles for them. The guy I bought them from told me I should look into getting some stabelizers. What are those, how much are they, and where can I get a good deal on them? Do I even need them? I don't want to have to spend alot of money on tires all the time due to wear because I never got the stabelizers. Also are there any other suggestions before I go and get tires and have everything mounted? Im a newbie and don't know much about cars.....but Im working on it. Thanks guys, and girls.

WishIwasTurbo

Ok.....so everything should be cool then? Im lookin into some tires today....think there will be any rubbing when I turn boss? I looking to get that stretched on the rim look , so I don't think I sould have any rubbing...whats your opinion? Thanks for the replies.....see ya

WishIwasTurbo

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back