The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support STM Tuned

17x9 +27 on a 2g, Post your 2g Wheels up here

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DSMpwr25

15+ Year Contributor
Oct 29, 2004
Gloucester, Virginia
I loved the look and wanted to see how crazy I could go on the street with the offset and width. Post your up and Let me know what you think?? :D

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

LOL I wouldnt post up pics of your cage...we know how that went down on vadriven.com

hahaha oh god yea Im fixing that this weekend, haha that went over sooooo well

So what happens when you hit a bump?

He wonders "what's that rubbing noise?"

Only poking fun because I've been there :)

You can go pretty wide but you'll regret it on every bump unless you do something about the fenders man. Seeing as you have the car stripped you should take the opportunity now. Of course you could get extremely stiff springs and large bump stops so you never go that low too.

We dont have bumps in VA. Especially in Gloucester(way off the beaten path)ROFL

Actually, -2* camber all around and rolled wheel wells may save the tire and fender some.

So, whats up with the cage? Vadriven, isnt that dragva? Used to visit there but too many cocky pricks and very poor moderation. I actually attended a meet and all I saw was just a bunch or ignorant teen punks. Might as well be a war zone amongst different brand owners.

Well that was my point, with some minor work it could survive, as is though it's gonna be in trouble.

Yea I am going to roll the fenders, havent gotten there yet still trying go get the interior and engine done. Yea the cage has some spots which need to me redone, but its getting fiexed this weekend.

Looks like it's sitting about an inch too low anyway. If you raise the ride height and add in some negative camber, you should be okay for the track. If it rubs you can roll the fenders and go with some stiffer spring rates.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back