The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support STM Tuned

17x8 +30

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SazonSerg

Proven Member
Mar 20, 2019
Elmont, New_York
Hello guys wondering if this size wheel would fit and if it does what tires would go well with it without rubbing or anything my fenders are not rolled or pulled I’ll post a pic of the wheel I’m looking at thanks again guys

Attachments

• 9A079C20-42A7-4E28-84C4-AD879880FB43.jpeg
    9A079C20-42A7-4E28-84C4-AD879880FB43.jpeg
    55.9 KB · Views: 58
They will have a little poke. Probably about half an inch or so. 245/40r17 would be a good option. Are you lowered and if so how much?
Thanks for the reply also what about +32 offset 17x8 and I was on airbags took them out and I’m currently waiting on bc coilovers so I’ll be able to adjust the height and yea I’d like it lowered but I don’t want to rub because my fenders are not rolled

+32 will be 2mm less of poke. Will still stick out a bit but I think that’s an aggressive looking fitment but your amount of camber will determine how much it sticks out of the fender.

you can find a million different dsms with evo 8 wheels on them. They are 17x8 +38, so you can get an idea for how those fit and then add 8mm (or 6mm) of "poke" to know how much they'll stick out. Frankly if you're going for 17x8 you should just get evo 8 enkies since they're so cheap.

you can find a million different dsms with evo 8 wheels on them. They are 17x8 +38, so you can get an idea for how those fit and then add 8mm (or 6mm) of "poke" to know how much they'll stick out. Frankly if you're going for 17x8 you should just get evo 8 enkies since they're so cheap.
So I like them they do look nice on dsms but EVERYONE has them so I’m looking for something very aggressive and more different but don’t get me wrong them enkies look dope

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back