The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

16g help?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nice I bet he's stoked ! I got this one because it runs super smooth it has the 16g 2.5 down pipe 3inch exhaust and intake that I can see suposibly he had bigger injectors and a bigger fuel pump suposibly but it feels way to slow for having all that so I'm planning to check the injectors fuel pump and clean the intake for starters and start looking for a bov see how that goes

Yea he is. Picked it up for $1200. Seems to have a wheel bearing or axle issue on passengers side. Going to need to do a tune up to it because it idles stupid high after you drive it

Was up guys so I recently picked up a gst with a16g swap it's connected to the side mount and stock plastic bov would that affect it in anyway?

DO you have a boost controller hooked up? and is it running on stock injectors? what about a fuel pressure regulator and a fuel pump do you have those? all reasons why it may feel slower plus you need a way to tune things.

Btw the plastic Bov I would replace with a stock 1g bov they can handle more boost, throw the plastic one out if you plan on running higher then 15psi

The only things it may have are the injectors and fuel pump havnt seen anything else I only get Sundays off so I'm waiting till then to check everything out in detail will the 1g bov bolt up to the stock piping or would I have to get new piping for it ?

The only things it may have are the injectors and fuel pump havnt seen anything else I only get Sundays off so I'm waiting till then to check everything out in detail will the 1g bov bolt up to the stock piping or would I have to get new piping for it ?

You have to get an adapter If im not mistaken it should bolt on to the plastic pipe but I would upgrade that too, me personally I went Front mount intercooler with a Greedy type Rs for more boost down the line, but if your on a budget it should go onto the plastic piping with an adapter

I didn't get an after market radiator -__- n just my luck the fan infront of the turbo stopped working didn't know till one day going over 17 I smelled plastic pulled over and the whole fan was melted and started over heated ended up blowing the head gasket :/

Then replace the head gasket LOL. Most people use the stock radiator with the FMIC kit. Mainly the fan because it has more CFM's than the slims do. Wasn't the fmic's fault. Unless you had no heat shields

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back