The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Rix Racing

2G 15 yr, just bought a talon.

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Joeschmo101

Probationary Member
Jul 16, 2015
Edmonton, AB_Canada
Hi there, just bought a 98 talon, tsi awd. Little info, just stripped out the interiour, cleaned everything and stuck it back in. Car is on jacks, as I'm removing all the rust,painting the underside, and cleaning the engine. Car was hit in the door, and needs a salvage inspection. Any info on how strenuous the inspection is would be great. Hope to get it back together, and do a build later when I have the $. Also, I was wondering if the 2 rails that run adjacent to the drive shaft / exhaust are considered part of " the frame ". Mine are pretty mangled, and wondered if that could make me fail the inspection. Thanks.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    247 KB · Views: 66
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back