The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

14th Annual Buschur Racing DSM/EVO Shootout

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wishihadatalon, are you going for sure? maybe i can hitch a ride with ya and pay for gas?

so yea..odds are my car isnt making it so (head shit its self). so i may have the only non dsm in the best westerns lot :(

Jesse

pfffth don't feel bad i'll be taking my 01 corolla because we need at least one reliable car to drive around in.

iwishihadatalon stays silent....guess that means no? I dont know but i went to mid-ohio yesterday for VMD or whatever its called. vintage motorcycle day i think. anyways, it ended up taking me 4 hours, map quest said 3-3.5 hours so since i got lost and held in traffic, 4 hours it is. Norwalk is farther than Lexington so man, that would be another long road trip, well worth it, but i dont think my car can take it. The front driver's side wheel looks like a hoosier its so bald, NO JOKE! Maybe i can take my parents car if i offer them a full tank of gas or something.

Goin to mid-ohio this weekend myself, for the superbikes. Should be a total party, with the guys that are goin with me.

Less than one week away now. There are going to be some big names there this year. This is looking like it will be one of the best shootouts in a while. :thumb:

NickatBuschurs said:
Less than one week away now. There are going to be some big names there this year. This is looking like it will be one of the best shootouts in a while. :thumb:
um I am so excited. I am getting pissed cause work is dragging so much and all I want is to load up the car on the trailer and bring it down to run. Soon enough I suppose. Also if I call and ask a few questions about the class I wanna run in will you guys explain it to me?

I am traveling up with a caravan of 8 or so DSMers from VA. Should be fun. I dont expect to win anything in my class unless a 13.7 or so is fast LOL. Maybe I will do the bracket races, probably my best chance. :cool:

We are heading up Friday and then back home on Monday. Anybody in the VA area wanting to join the caravan just PM me on here or www.sovadsm.com

See you all at the shootout! :rocks:

Any Columbus dsmers want to caravan up to Norwalk on Friday pm me or email me.

How sweet it is! The Shootout is THIS WEEKEND! Wo0t! :rocks: :rocks: :rocks:

Third year in a row I've had to fly out, but at least I make it, right?

Nick, I'll shoot you that reminder email Thursday before I leave for Chicago. :thumb:

No good guys. i cant get out of work sat. my car is finally working though, maybe next year ill be a bit faster than stock. I already have some parts for it handling wise.

wishihadatalon said:
Yup all of my co workers hate me cause I am on edge and I don't wanna be here anymore :mad:

I think I'll finally be there this year as a spectator. Unfortunatly, all my DSM's are in storage until I get a house. Guess I'll have to drive the vette.:cool:

Ill be their in a black Lexus, like always... :rofl:

my_precious said:
iwishihadatalon stays silent....guess that means no? I dont know but i went to mid-ohio yesterday for VMD or whatever its called. vintage motorcycle day i think. anyways, it ended up taking me 4 hours, map quest said 3-3.5 hours so since i got lost and held in traffic, 4 hours it is. Norwalk is farther than Lexington so man, that would be another long road trip, well worth it, but i dont think my car can take it. The front driver's side wheel looks like a hoosier its so bald, NO JOKE! Maybe i can take my parents car if i offer them a full tank of gas or something.

FYI- from MI, Norwalk is probably ALOT closer then Mid Ohio, Its about 20 minutes south of Cedar Point if you know where that is.

If I can get it running, all i gotta do is slap on my timing belt (which Ive never done) and put my VC, intercooler piping, rebolt my FMIC back on, and take my exhuast off past my DP :)

We are planning on stayin on the infeild of the track, anybody know how much money I should plan on for stay?

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back