The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support STM Tuned

14th Annual Buschur Racing DSM/EVO Shootout

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

compression said:
so which class would i run in if i went? i have all requirments for stock apearing but : i have a dump on my o2 housing, and pacesetter headers. i would love to go to this but its a faarrrr drive from florida to ohio :(

Compression sounds to me like your going to have to enter in bracket 1. Unless you show up in Norwalk with a stock apperaing manifold and o2 housing. Hope you make it up.

compression said:
so which class would i run in if i went? i have all requirments for stock apearing but : i have a dump on my o2 housing, and pacesetter headers. i would love to go to this but its a faarrrr drive from florida to ohio :(

You can do the brackets or the dsm eliminator. Or switch out the mani and 02 housing to stock appearing.

1glaserturbo said:
So...what are the requirements for dyno? I mean, my car isn't that great, but I'd like to look into getting a baseline without.....paying out the butt. :D

Chris:laser:

The dyno competition will take placeon the 12th. You will get three pulls and I believe we have agreed on $50.00 for the three pulls. Small tuning but, if you are going to tune you must do it within the three pulls.

NickatBuschurs said:
The dyno competition will take placeon the 12th. You will get three pulls and I believe we have agreed on $50.00 for the three pulls. Small tuning but, if you are going to tune you must do it within the three pulls.

$50.00 for 3 pulls, count me in! I won't put down much, but what the hell..... I think my clutch'll be broken in by then as well, from St. Louis to Norwalk, yeesh!

You could make some arrangments with IL and maybe Iowa toOners to meeet up with you, should make the drive a little more pleasurable.

1glaserturbo said:
I've posted on all of the local boards to see who is going, no responses yet :(

I havnt seen the convoy thread in awhile, so I made a new one in the midwest region.

So how is everyone looking for this years shootout. Are you going to make it? Are you going to be broke? Are you going to make it, then be broke? :D

Looks like my car wont make it unless I end up getting my wiring harness finished by then....not too likely. But I will be there without my car.

I dont think i'll be able to make it. How many days is it now? I still have to change out my master cyl, my flex line, take out the tranny and restep the flywheel again and then work out the bugs. I HIGHLY doubt my car will be ready and even if it is, i'd be driving down there 4+ hours with just an open downpipe....dont think that'd be too good with the cops. Anybody from southern MI going, maybe i can get a ride?

You know, I might be able to borrow the parents car and drive there. idk yet though, we'll see. I REALLY want to go but who knows what'll actually happen. Next year maybe.

I will be there I couldn't get a reasonable room rate so I am just camping. I am only like 5 min from the track or so i am told.

I'm pretty sure I can go, its just a matter of going in the DSM or not, and i'll be sleeping in my car or NO sleep at all. All nighter baby!

How can you sleep, with the beer pong table in the infield:D

I won't be making it. My jackass brother decides to get married on the 12th. My bday is the 15th so he tainted that shit around my birthday. Bah.

Thats f'in ###. How are you gonna sell your car, when your at a wedding?

This year looks out for me. I'll have to make it next year. And I'm optimistic that there WILL be a next year's Shootout, and that people won't be idiots this year to ruin it for everyone.

I'll be there as always, sportin' my tennis ball hair and friggin blue shades. Looks like adam will be goin with me??? You better since you dont have a license anyway:p Then I might have a few others in my pose also, dont know for sure yet, and wont until the last minute.

Just to let some of you guys know. I have seen on a lot of other boards that people meet at Ponderosa next to all the hotels. Since the last shootout they have closed down so I guess we will all have to pile into Burger Kings play area and kick the little kids out.

NickatBuschurs said:
Just to let some of you guys know. I have seen on a lot of other boards that people meet at Ponderosa next to all the hotels. Since the last shootout they have closed down so I guess we will all have to pile into Burger Kings play area and kick the little kids out.
sounds fun but I want first dive into the ball area. ROFL

NickatBuschurs said:

:beatentodeath: Becarful, if you do that they might not let the Dsm shootout return. LOL ROFL

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back