The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

14th Annual Buschur DSM Shootout Video

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Thanks Kevin. I always look forward to getting these after the shootout.

Stay well,

Andy

i just finished watching it, nice video, good footage. didn't care for the music but i'm sure a lot of other people will like it. thanks for sharing. and it sucks that i live in hawaii.

Man i didnt get to go and this video leaves me speechless.
Rau and Shep also left me speechless.

4G63 love!!!!

excellent vid man. made me feel like i was there. i really liked it and 07 is going to be great!

I've decided, our taste in music is exactly identical, normally I'll be listening to a cd with the same exact song as the video of yours Im about to watch, but this time, I PAUSED breaking benjamins so cold to watch this video. I was in the middle of listening to that song when I started watching your video. Its crazy how that happens with every one of your new movies...

nice video btw

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back