The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support STM Tuned

14B turbo for sale or ft

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

matt1gawd

10+ Year Contributor
Sep 22, 2011
campbell, California
hey guys i have a 14b turbo with no shaft play that was rebuilt not to long ago it is in great shape im looking to sale asap or trade for a wideband or egt digital gauge or any type of digital gauges but they dont have to be digital with a pod but would prefere a vent or dash pod let me what u have let me know if any one wants to buy or trade my pm box is full so u will have to reply here or tex or call me 408 637 3054:thumb:

guys my 14b is still for sale cheap ,,tex me i cant recieve pms

hey guys i have a 14b turbo with no shaft play that was rebuilt not to long ago it is in great shape im looking to sale asap or trade for a wideband or egt digital gauge or any type of digital gauges but they dont have to be digital with a pod but would prefere a vent or dash pod let me what u have let me know if any one wants to buy or trade my pm box is full so u will have to reply here or tex or call me 408 637 3054:thumb:
$80 will go?

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back