The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support STM Tuned

13th Annual DSM Shootout- Video

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I was going to go this year to the Shootout, but I ended up going to Mexico. I would of been a bit dissapointed for not running, but atleast I would get to see alot of DSMs around. Nice Vid Though! :thumb:

I liek how you have the diversity of cars in your video, not just the shop cars liek other videos have. What is that wierd ass looking mitsu with teh evo motor in it, its a 5:06 of the video, looks liek a gs300/430 front end on it.

About 40 seconds in, that kick ass 1.8 NT ECLIPSE rolling in IS THE ONE AND ONLY ME! ROFL I was the only 1.8l NT there that I could see. I'm Famous.

Edit: Hey I never signed a release form. I'm suing your ass :D

Great video, as always, Kevin!

Thanks,

Nate
SBR

Kevin90GSX said:
Thank you!

I only hope that after the mayhem at the hotels, Dave will still hold the event next year so I get the pleasure of putting together another one.

Ya, hopefully we get to have another one. This was my first one and I had lots of fun at it. Maybe next time I will try to meet more people from the board.

Nice vid, I liked the first song you used, who's the artist ?

uni_gst said:
Nice vid, I liked the first song you used, who's the artist ?

Dogfight. :)

Yeah the weather sucked but we made good with what we had.

As for the evo wagon I do not have any other pictures but I know there are some out there.

Very nice video, hopefully they have it next year, so I can make it up next time. :thumb:

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back