The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

11WRX

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Haha well we sold our high mileage 2010 Camry we had for about 6 years. And I was picking cars to replace it with and I was throwing all evos and Subaru at her and she liked it so I was completely down.. LOL and only had to come up with the different of the money from the Camry so realy wasent to bad of a score.
Yo!! Nice addition! Your wife can’t be happy LOL.

Usually i get updates on your stuff i didn't know you got a new car! That's my favorite Subaru color! Kinda jealous, nice find. :thumb: Plus in your pic i see the GST doin the peek-a-boo around the corner.

Usually i get updates on your stuff i didn't know you got a new car! That's my favorite Subaru color! Kinda jealous, nice find. :thumb: Plus in your pic i see the GST doin the peek-a-boo around the corner.
Yeah man it’s a sweet ride. I love it. The car almost draws as much attention as the gst. Crazy but yeah it has the accessport it’s just the wide body Wrx. But with the tuner and all the mods it has the stage 2 tune on it so it’s basically got the sti power realy all ya need. Gonna have to get a second job so I can afford some mods for the subbie. And I don’t know if I told u recently but ur build is looking sweet dude ur doing all the right things too it.

Yeah man it’s a sweet ride. I love it. The car almost draws as much attention as the gst. Crazy but yeah it has the accessport it’s just the wide body Wrx. But with the tuner and all the mods it has the stage 2 tune on it so it’s basically got the sti power realy all ya need. Gonna have to get a second job so I can afford some mods for the subbie. And I don’t know if I told u recently but ur build is looking sweet dude ur doing all the right things too it.
Thanks brother I really appreciate that! Don't bully the v8 guys too much LOL

Nice hatch! I actually got rid of my 06 sti a little over a year ago, and moved to my 93 1g. Mine was a built short block, stock heads, 20g, pretty much every bolt on, 1000cc Injectors, on e85.
View attachment 631728

Those turbos in that hatch are stout for how small they are and they'll make mid 300s wheel with right supporting mods on e85 too. The 5 speed is a weak point in them but if you just daily drive it and don't beat on it it should last a good long while.

Hope you enjoy it!

Thanks man.I like ur old one my self. Proubly my favorite body style right there. And yeah I might do some 3rd gear pulls or whatever but i like that subbie exhaust man. That makes it fun right there.but man I baby all my cars. And yeah if it wasent the hatch I would have wanted a older one. But the wife likes the hatch too so it all worked out. The only thing is it’s not the sti so it don’t have the 6 speed only the 5. But I still will keep it for ever and I’m already starting the bolt ons. Little bit more expensive then the dsm. But it part of the game.. LOL

Thanks brother I really appreciate that! Don't bully the v8 guys too much LOL
Man it’s crazy just how much people try and mess with u while u drive a car like this. Or even the dsm. But yeah always the v8 tho.. they got the money to buy a fast car we all can go buy a new mustang or charger but man. Fast and furious did a number on me when I was a kid.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back