The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

11 sec DD 90 GSX Project!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

teknicalissue

10+ Year Contributor
Oct 18, 2010
Front Royal, Virginia
So today i am officially alone on this project. the mechanic decided that he was not going to help me anymore (although i was still paying him) after the transmission incident.

the tranny incident happened when we put the 91 tranny in my 1990 eclipse and found out the hard way that we have to swap the shifter base and shifter cables. so my car has been sitting at my mechanics for weeks.

well Today i grabbed another buddy of mine and asked him if he can tow my car to where i live. afterward i ordered the shifter base and shifter cables online and i am awaiting for them to come..

so first things first.. get the car running by replacing shifter cables and the shifter base

once thats done, ill be saving up for an AFPR and installing my 16g turbo :rocks::rocks::rocks:

(*the mechanic decided that he was not going to help me anymore (although i was still paying him*)

Gotta love those mechanics, once they get your money and spend it they dont want to work anymore, It has happend to me countless times.. Good luck on the 16g im currently trying to find a nicer 14b

haha gotta love mechanics that take payment before everything is finished...
take pics i need to do this too when i put my Australian galant vr4 trans in(i have a donor car too so i just wanna see how you do it)

man them shady fkrs LOL man thats why i dont trust nobody touching my car bro but some stuff i do need help on LOL

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back