The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

11 sec. 500+hp fwd

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Have installed an inline 255 rewired and another 12" slim fan as a pusher. Other than that car has done nothing. Needing tuned. The day has finally come where I'm trailering it to be dyno tuned. Saturday 10am. Hope she does good and no problems. Really hoping to max this black out. Was at 59 lbs a min already so wish me luck. I'm guesstimating 500 to 600 hp. Plenty for me. ;)

Attachments

• 20150627_152535.jpg
    20150627_152535.jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 30
Great motivating build for everyone needing a little push! Nice job man. Any plans to run the car at the track soon? (1/4 or 1/8), Noticed the Hoosiers so I wanted to ask!
Thanks bro. And for sure I am. Been practicing a little and have a pretty good setup but it's bogging when I slam 3rd. Idk if o should try adjusting my nlts setting or maybe stay in 2nd a little longer

Attachments

• 20150702_182914.jpg
    20150702_182914.jpg
    175 KB · Views: 28
Lol exactly if you can't launch or shift the car the way it needs, just kills the et. I remember when I was Learning nlts and how much diff it was when I shifted perfect/wot still and not so perfect LOL. And figuring out the clutch and qtp's sweat spot. what really helped me was setting up my gopro in the car and watching my driving. I could then see my mistakes and fix them. ;) love the dsm fwd seen lately. Starting to really show there just as potent as the GSX when modded and driven right :)

Lol exactly if you can't launch or shift the car the way it needs, just kills the et. I remember when I was Learning nlts and how much diff it was when I shifted perfect/wot still and not so perfect LOL. And figuring out the clutch and qtp's sweat spot. what really helped me was setting up my gopro in the car and watching my driving. I could then see my mistakes and fix them. ;) love the dsm fwd seen lately. Starting to really show there just as potent as the GSX when modded and driven right :)
Yeah I'm excited to get it dialed in. That perfect nlts rpm along with the perfect slip and 2 step. It'll get there hopefully. I love my gst but the traction is killing me. If I can get it to stick I'll stay with it.
Nice build! How are you liking those Feals? Did you have custom rates or just as they come? Looking good man, keep it up!

I just got them as they come. I haven't had time to mess with setting them up but it rides 1000 times better than my last setup already. They are a good setup for sure.

0606201423.jpg
060520214595HDR.jpg
Well car sat for 3 years. Got it back up and running last year, bested a 12.59 at 123. Took it out this year and made my original goal. 11.96 at 124. Now I want more ha ha for now I'm gonna run the car till it gives up and then I'm thinking I'll go awd. Stoked to say I have a 600hp 11 sec fwd.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back