The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support STM Tuned

1000+ HP at 10,000+ RPM in a $300 POS- @HoboEvo update

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

coltboostin

20+ Year Contributor
Feb 23, 2003
Cleveland, Ohio
Well, good things are happening.

933AWHP and out of fuel. Boost is still mild at 43psi. This is a stingy dyno too- Last year 801whp on this Dyno was good fro 880whp on Carlyles AWD Dynojet, and 160mph trap speed.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Current plan is to add an AEM 380 to the mix and see if we can sneak a little more out of her. Still have quite a but of stuff to address but we should be ready for the first local event Sunday!

Everything in this build is used, Ebay, or zip tied besides the off the Shelf Weiscos. I didn't even take the oil pump off the block LOL. And yes, Im still rocking the fence post Drive shaft. The craziest part is, I am 200% sure it will make quite a bit more power if I can get more fuel. Crazy times we are in!

Quite a few have asked about various mods to the car. I can make a general list of every corner I have cut on this build, btu it would be long LOL. If anyone has any questions- let me know. I am an open book!

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back