The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support STM Tuned

10 year hibernation, this is a rebirth of a 92 talon.

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Well guys car retuned and fixed problems with charging battery in the the hatch (now back in the engine bay), I think boost controller problems. Then I find out me new used HKS 44 mm waste gate four bolt is leaking! Fuzz! Now I need another old school waste gate or new exhaust manifold and waste gate for a 20g! Guys I have a problem and I was wondering if someone on this forum can help me? I think I will put it in a classified. The car did hit 380 whp at Magnus Motorsports. I should be happy but lots of problems. I hope I can drive it this year. If you think you can help me message me or call my cell 647 449 7246. Thanks guys I'll upload the new pics of the car and a copy of the dyno sheet.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back