The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support ExtremePSI

10 second daily driver

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

im up in mass and i just picked up a roller that came from ct, no motor no trans. when i finish, ill meet you at cars n coffee.

What turbo to be running 10.6@138 on pump gas?
Ball bearing gt35r
im up in mass and i just picked up a roller that came from ct, no motor no trans. when i finish, ill meet you at cars n coffe
im up in mass and i just picked up a roller that came from ct, no motor no trans. when i finish, ill meet you at cars n coffee.
Definitely, there are virtually no 1g dsms up here. I've encountered an evo 8 but that's about it.

View attachment 632334

Are you the original owner/builder of this car? Or did you buy it from the person that built it? I ran a similar turbo and similar times, but I had to run E85 and much higher boost levels and only trapped 134.

I'm not the original owner. I had a friend built it who built many 4g63,s a month back in the early 2000,s. I have some old hand written built sheets here. I wonder if the trick pistons had anything to do with it in regards to compression. I'm not sure as I use the car for show and not race. It is an enjoyable car to drive/ with solid front end/ the manual rack makes it feel direct and planted everywhere with a complete analog feel.

Yeah....my old 1G went a best of 10.56@136 and 10.72@138 over 10 years ago too but that was on E85. 100% street tires though. It was my daily driver at the time. These cars are amazing. :) Looks good dude. Mine also had an off the shelf GT35r. It was a T4 though.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back