The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support ExtremePSI

10 Sec Street Miata(vid)

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

really my friend did a rotary....but blew it so he's buildint a turbo rotary. ill post some pics.

engine

Attachments

• rotary23.jpg
    rotary23.jpg
    69.7 KB · Views: 342
That Miata layed the smack down. Guy on the end sounds like he's giving birth :laugh:

It's working now.

a 10.94!!!!!!!!!!! hahahahaha, that dude sounds really Excited.

Maybe it's one of those monster miatas with the 5.0. Can't make heads or tails of that engine bay.

ROW

Not to Jack the thread, but 91tsiguy which PSU campus are you at? Im at Main campus, just wondering...

Main here too. @ the Legend behind Canyon Pizza on Beaver.

If you haven't heard already, we have a PSU car club being formed (Lions Performance Automotive Club) and next year we should be officialy recognized. I'll actually be President then. PM me with any other things if you want to talk.

Originally posted by Johnny Bravo
http://www.mxfab.com/

It's a turbo'd 1.8L Miata engine putting down nearly 500hp. From what I recollect the 1.8L in the Miata is derived from if not taken directly from the 323GT/X & Familia GTR which were factory turbo'd cars thus allowing the Miata to take well to forced induction. The owner posted about the run & his car here:

http://forum.miata.net/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=024532

The GTX had a 1.6l DOHC turbo motor (It had some weenie turbo on it) with selectable AWD or FWD (There was a button to turn on the AWD.) Now I don't know about the GTR's as there are like none in America, but, I think they all had the 1.6.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back