The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support STM Tuned

10.7@127. Fp3052 auto 1g daily driver.

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nate I tohught island was closing???

Yes, they have been closed since last year. They are thankfully re-opening tomorrow actually...new management. Hopefully it lasts.

I'm basically going tomorrow just to show support for the track and put $25 more in their register on opening day. I don't expect the red 92 to ET well without a strong launch.

Without a local track, I was going to part out all DSM. Bu since they are opening, I'm going to put a race car back together.

Last edited:
Nope...no way I'm changing the converter out. I'd rather fine tune the power/spool to launch right on the stock converter than throw $800 or more out for a converter "upgrade" that just allows for more rpm and slips away power. At least in the power/turbo size that I can make the free stock converter work out.

All moot anyway...this red 92 is being de-modded. I'm taking most of the good parts off to out in my yellow 1g, with the red streetcar getting a 16g for daily commuting. Yellow car will get the fp3065 setup, liquid ic, 272 cams, dsmlink, ect.

I like the way you think :thumb:

Nate sounds great man and good work, see you at the DSM/EVO shootout 2013!

Sorry, not going to the shoot out, can't take time off from my new job nor family.

Bad luck tonight. First run had a timing error...no timeslip past the 330'. It would have been a mid 11 anyway, only a 1.79 60' leaving at 15psi and boggingf slightly

Second run I left at 20psi. Spun tires a bit, mid 1.7 60'. Felt good till the 2-3 shift when it backfired HARD and I aborted the run. Ended up the map sensor hose blew off! Damn

Track was so packed...most people ic ever seen at island Dragway in 2 decades.

Sorry, not going to the shoot out, can't take time off from my new job nor family.

Bad luck tonight. First run had a timing error...no timeslip past the 330'. It would have been a mid 11 anyway, only a 1.79 60' leaving at 15psi and boggingf slightly

Second run I left at 20psi. Spun tires a bit, mid 1.7 60'. Felt good till the 2-3 shift when it backfired HARD and I aborted the run. Ended up the map sensor hose blew off! Damn

Track was so packed...most people ic ever seen at island Dragway in 2 decades.

Damn sucks you cant't make it to the shootout but much respect goes out to give up the shootout for your family good job man.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back