The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

10.62 sec gt3082 no NOS!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Those videos are truly spectacular. Congrats on being the fastest car in Peru. I wish you better luck next season, with faster times.

So being 3rd world, is this considerd be lets say somthing for only the rich then in south america?

You can certainly go a bit faster with that turbo. You've got room for 2-3 more degrees of timing, room to go leaner and probably a few more psi with better gas.

I wouldn't go 42r. A gt4094 got my friend's full weight/full 3 inch exhaust 95 gsx (just a/c and power steering removed) into the 9s (9.9@141) without nitrous using dsmlink and a stock 2g maf (fake maf feature). That turbo should put you into the 9s easily since you weigh less and it wont be too laggy. He ran that at around 32-33 psi, 12 ish on the air fuel ratio and around 20-21 degrees of timing (c16 of course).

Looks like you got the winning ticket here. The new turbo setup will include a GT4094 turbocharger (thanks to the friends at Forced Performance) that just arrived last week. The car si currently at the shop, a custom exhaust manifold is being built right now. Hope we break into the 9s this 2008 season which starts by the end of April. We'll keep you posted.:thumb:

At last... GT4094R 0.95 a/r

Attachments

• 81298S4030143.jpg
    81298S4030143.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 458
I went 10.9 @ 133 on my gt3082r. This is a full street car with a slipping act2600 clutch. I trapped 110mph in the 1/8th, and on that run, i actually went 129mph. I was running about 34ish psi. In 4th gear, my clutch slipped pretty good, but I still managed a 10.9 with a 1.85 60ft (LOL).

Guys that run 110mph in the 1/8th usually go 10.0-10.3 on a good 60ft, so I'd say you have some more in that setup.

Good luck with the new turbo! That was some good shifting in the vids

LOL!!!!!

dale meirda..LOL.....vamos la concha de tu madre..hahahhaa

Im from Argentina...soooo you know thats how we do it too...LOL

this is some funny s**t...but those are some awesome times ...i see much faster times in the near future...congrats to you guys!

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back