The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support ExtremePSI

1G 10.50 @ 126 FP Red Auto

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DSM Chase

10+ Year Contributor
Sep 19, 2011
Senoia, Georgia
After going 9s and parting the car out a few months ago due to issues I built it back as a street car and put a lot of stock parts back on and a small FP Red Bolt on setup I had, needless to say it did pretty well yesterday at our local 1/4 event.

2.0L 9:1 Compression Wiseco/Eagle Rods setup.
Stock Crank
280 cams/kiggly springs
Built auto trans
Stock restall converter
Stock Intake Manifold/TB.
Bolt on Red, IWG.
Evo III Manifold
EBay o2/downpipe

Best run was 10.50 @ 126 on 32psi with VP Q16 Fuel, no nitrous... Going back to a 6466 soon but happy for now while I cruise her around on the streets.
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Did you let out of it at the end. I thought you would of carried more mph, thru the traps with a stock converter considering your 1/8 mile. I did something simular, and am driving the my car with a stock turbo. That by itself, feels amazing. Just to drive it, at this point. Keep up the great work.

How high is the stall on the converter? Do you think you'd be able to stall the Red on a stock converter with your setup? My setup is similar except for hks 272 cams and a stock converter.

That is sort of a loaded question.. Assumong an ethanol pump is close by. Looks like it's flying on the back half of the track, which means it's easy to merge with traffic ;)

After going 9s and parting the car out a few months ago due to issues I built it back as a street car and put a lot of stock parts back on and a small FP Red Bolt on setup I had, needless to say it did pretty well yesterday at our local 1/4 event.

2.0L 9:1 Compression Wiseco/Eagle Rods setup.
Stock Crank
280 cams/kiggly springs
Built auto trans
Stock restall converter
Stock Intake Manifold/TB.
Bolt on Red, IWG.
Evo III Manifold
EBay o2/downpipe

Best run was 10.50 @ 126 on 32psi with VP Q16 Fuel, no nitrous... Going back to a 6466 soon but happy for now while I cruise her around on the streets.

Good job man! Not to mention car is clean:thumb:

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back