1. Join the Community!

DSMtuners is a massive archive of DSM information - but more importantly, it's a COMMUNITY! Join in and participate with other DSMers, and invite all of your DSM friends to make this place their home. Chat with others, create a build thread, post questions and answers. Get involved! Logging in will also remove many of the advertisements, along with this notice. ;)

1/4 mile times question

Posted by 1qkfwd, Jan 13, 2019

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Feal Suspension
  1. 1qkfwd

1qkfwd DSM Wiseman

Joined Sep 16, 2005
    Sun Valley, Nevada
    Was just browsing around in the 1/4 mile times, when I checked in the 14b times I noticed a couple entries that aren’t legit. Is there any way to make sure entries are 100%?? I know dsmtimes hasn’t been updated in awhile. I love comparing 1/4 times and seeing who runs what.

2K  0

1992 Mitsubishi Eclipse GST
    10.677 @ 128.100 · 1G DSM
  2. Ludachris

Ludachris Founder & Zookeeper

Joined Nov 12, 2001
    Roseville, California
    What's up Justin. I removed the two obvious ones. We can do our best to keep them clean but like with any list online, it's going to be heavily based on the honor system. If you come across a profile with bogus timeslip data, you can always report the profile. There is a Report button on all DSM Profile entries.

I'm trying my best to keep this list clean, but since it's dynamic, stuff will slip through the cracks.

Street Build 8K  0

1997 Eagle Talon TSi AWD (sold)
    manual · 2G DSM

Road Race Build 6K  23

1991 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX
    435.0 whp · 399.2 lb/ft · 1G DSM
  3. 1qkfwd

1qkfwd DSM Wiseman

Joined Sep 16, 2005
    Sun Valley, Nevada
    Just trying to get back in the groove around here. For sure in the future I will report anything that’s not correct or acceptable

2K  0

1992 Mitsubishi Eclipse GST
    10.677 @ 128.100 · 1G DSM