The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

1/4 mile time

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sleekGST

Probationary Member
Sep 7, 2002
Kitchener_Ontario_Canada
Just went to the track today and ran 14.4 @97 mph with full interior, stereo and my 18's. I was really surprised to see my car run low 14 with stock turbo and street tires on. Actually i was hitting better times than some AWD DSMs that were there. For the minimum mods i have done to the car i think i did pretty impressive times. DSM rules :dsm:

Here is my time slip (i will scan it and post it soon)
R/T ---- .92
60' ---- 2.289
330 ---- 6.163
1/8 ---- 9.375
MPH ---- 76.94
1000 ----12.117
1/4 ---- 14.430
MPH ---- 97.40

thanks larryd......ohh by the way, the times i was running at the track (14.4, 14.4, 14.5, 14.6) are those typical times for GST's.......couple of guys at the truck asked me if i am running on my stock turbo.....they didnt believe me

i am running 14.5's on the stock turbo and i still dont have a downpipe...as soon as that goes on...I am going to be at the track all day trying to get a 13.9 on the stock turbo

Still good times and a good 60 foot you have:)

one advice....get some drag radials and with those you can ran 13.9 no problem....my first and second was spinning like crazy ..i had to ride the clutch (which is still stock)......hate the smell of burning clutch

boostineklipz i just checked your mods and noticed you have act 2100 so you dont have to worry about your clutch slipping.....you can powershift all you want .....i tried with mine and i didnt get anywhere ...need new clutch ...someone give advice on what to get

Good times.

I went to the track and got a 14.02 was my best time.
My mods are full exaust, hks air filter, and the Dave Brode UIC with a 1g Bov.

I was pretty happy, maybe next time I will crack 13's.

Originally posted by sleekGST
thanks larryd......ohh by the way, the times i was running at the track (14.4, 14.4, 14.5, 14.6) are those typical times for GST's.......couple of guys at the truck asked me if i am running on my stock turbo.....they didnt believe me

Id say its pretty common with a modded T25 to be running low-mid 14s.. ofcourse thats assuming you dont suck at driving :)

Ive got a 91 Talon TSi AWD and i went to the track last night. First run was 15.9 but after that i was hitting 15 flat 1.9 60ft. and @91 Mph consitantly, im basically stock i only have all the free mods and a Turbo XS Boost controller running @ 13 Psi. I was wondering if that sounds right or should i be faster/slower??

yea ur 14.4 is pretty good thats what i ran wit just intake and bov on stock tires. my 60ft time was 2.161 so id say ur doin pretty good with a 14.4 heres my time slip

60' 2.161
330 5.963
1/8 9.199
mph 74.68
1000 12.001
1/4 14.411
mph 93.05

yea i know my trap speed sucked cuz i ran the tires down real low to hook up on the line and slowed my trap speed down along with me beign stupid and shiftin into 4th instead of stayin in 3rd

Originally posted by k3k0a
Ive got a 91 Talon TSi AWD and i went to the track last night. First run was 15.9 but after that i was hitting 15 flat 1.9 60ft. and @91 Mph consitantly, im basically stock i only have all the free mods and a Turbo XS Boost controller running @ 13 Psi. I was wondering if that sounds right or should i be faster/slower??

I'd say it should be a little quikcer unless you are an auto.

SleekGST, did you spin out alot at the track? i recently went for the first time, and i spun out 1st 2nd and 3rd gear launching like i would on a street race, =/ is the track suposed to be a lil sleek?

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back