The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

04 cobra fun

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Logue

15+ Year Contributor
Sep 27, 2003
Tuckerton, New_Jersey
i ran up against an 04 cobra last night and was very happy with the results. He sawl me and was older and probly thought i was retarded or something. But from 40mph roll i was on his rear bumber. He stopped at the next light floored it about 5 sec. before the light turned green( i think he got scared.). But i love those cars. Since my motor build i have wanted to go up against one. Much fun.

The new cobras have amazing potential though. My dad's 03 has exhaust, catless x-pipe, predator tuner, 2.76 pulley, 4 piece idler set, and a CAI. It can keep up with my car to an extent which is pretty impressive. I still walk away though ;).

I was just scoping under the hood of a friend of mine's last night.... Kenne Bell upgrade, 12PSI pulley, intake and exhaust. It embarrassed a "600HP" Supra.

psychlow said:
I was just scoping under the hood of a friend of mine's last night.... Kenne Belle upgrade, 12PSI pulley, intake and exhaust. It embarrassed a "600HP" Supra.

LOL. theres another cobra around here that has the kenne belle upgrade too. With exhaust and intake not sure of which pulley but he makes alot of cars look pretty stupid. My friend went with a z06 went for a ride in it and he said when he mash's on it your body goes into shock.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back