The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

03 mustang gt vs 95 gst

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

risnerry

Probationary Member
Oct 16, 2008
knox, Indiana
ok so this guy has a bone stock gt mustang and i have a bone stock gst. and he wants to race me for some money on quarter mile probably. but is there any chance i would win? my buddy rode with the guy and said i was a better driver and that i would probably would win. but i still dont know if i could win?

I think its going to rely mainly on the driver in that situation. Neither of the cars are much faster / slower then the other, at least not enough to make up for a crappy driver.

ahh i see. well that kinda makes me feel a little better. ### i kind of thought the mustang would beat me pretty decent. but i still dont know the power of my car yet i guess. ### i havent really raced any1 in it besides a crysler cirrus wich is a 2.5L. and i beat that pretty bad.

Well this is bench racing! and the other poster talking about racing on the highway is a big no no on this forum.

I raced a fox body 5.0 gt with Intake and Cam with my 90 talon AWD at cordova (it was my first time at the track with that car) I lost due to a wholeshot win on his part but I only had Hard pipes and 16g at 15 psi and I ran 2 tenths and 5mph faster than him.

He wouldnt race me agian and I will smoke him with my 91 but the fact of the matter is take it to the track and tell us how it went. Street racing is Dumb and you could possibly lose your life and take someone else with you.

Well this is bench racing! and the other poster talking about racing on the highway is a big no no on this forum.

I raced a fox body 5.0 gt with Intake and Cam with my 90 talon AWD at cordova (it was my first time at the track with that car) I lost due to a wholeshot win on his part but I only had Hard pipes and 16g at 15 psi and I ran 2 tenths and 5mph faster than him.

He wouldnt race me agian and I will smoke him with my 91 but the fact of the matter is take it to the track and tell us how it went. Street racing is Dumb and you could possibly lose your life and take someone else with you.

so true :thumb:

but you should be able to take an 03 mustang without a problem

If he doesnt have any mods or a built motor... you should be Fine. Unless he has some sticky tires... then he will bone you. Personal experiences. Some aerogant kid had a stang GT till he wrecked it. Sounded like a monster... but any 16g turbo would of ate him. Too bad i have a t25 :rocks:

I never said we raced, I said we were playing around. There is nothing illegal about that.

I never said we raced, I said we were playing around. There is nothing illegal about that.

Truth be told, less people die in a YEAR from street racing, than the amount of people who die DAILY to either cancer, or aids.

Wear a bag, and go to the doctor often.

Truth be told, less people die in a YEAR from street racing, than the amount of people who die DAILY to either cancer, or aids.

Wear a bag, and go to the doctor often.

So because of two completely different statistical deaths, it gives you a right to street race? Your logic perplexes me. :confused:

Bench racing.

Go race the bastid and find out. At the track.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back