The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support ExtremePSI

5th Annual Northeast DSM Meet - Parts Swap Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

snowborder714

Oct 15, 2006
Mechanicsburg, Pennsylvania
For anyone coming, you can use this thread to say what all you'll be bringing and/or what you'd be looking to pick up. It'd probably be easier if you made one post that contained all of this info vs. making a new post each week saying "Oh, I found this and will have it as well". This will make the thread cleaner and easier to navigate.

WTB: FP or HRC t25 wastegate
Anyone have one of these lying around?

I have one...I have been keeping it because the repair shop that I won the lawsuit against has appealed a third time, meaning it hasn't been settled even though I keep winning...I can give it to you at the Meet...I doubt it needs to be on my ruined FP T28 to illustrate the damages...it would be great if anyone had a broken one for me to put back on my T28 since it only acts as a prop/exhibit in court...

Attachments

• Big28 012.JPG
    Big28 012.JPG
    48.8 KB · Views: 94
I have one...I have been keeping it because the repair shop that I won the lawsuit against has appealed a third time, meaning it hasn't been settled even though I keep winning...I can give it to you at the Meet...I doubt it needs to be on my ruined FP T28 to illustrate the damages...it would be great if anyone had a broken one for me to put back on my T28 since it only acts as a prop/exhibit in court...

Unfortunately they can keep appealing it as much as they want, but good luck with that one :/

I could use a 2" to 2.5" 90° coupler. I'd prefer black, but any color will do. My radiator fan almost rubbed a hole through the one on my car.

I'll also be bringing:
- a bunch of straight 2.5" couplers (blue)
- a couple hump 2.5" couplers (blue)
- a couple 90° bends (blue and black)
- some of the 2.5" aluminum piping too, though most of it looks a little rough
- CXRacing Honda Half-Rad - <3000 miles on it. Looks almost new (asking $50)

And I'll have to see what else I have.

I will be making a trip to the pic-a-part yard. I'm getting some 2gb Eclipse fogs and the wheel liners for talon2gbuyer. I'll probably go Thursday afternoon, so PM me if you need stuff.

I have a 1G/ jdm gvr4 Switchable trans make offer on it. A Gvr4 alternator same as the 1g but 90amp would like $30 for it also have some other small stuff and a bunch of 420a aftermarket parts if any one is interested i will bring it.

Anybody interested in these? If not, no point in bringing them along.

2g new Frontline Fab rear driveshaft loop
2g BNIB SPC rear camber kit

I plan on bringing some lightweight stuff in case someone offers something for them.
-Injen-style Extreme PSI Al intake (used, painted black)
-FIC 550cc injectors (only 2500 miles on them)
-A few black gauge pods (used)
-OEM 2g upper timing belt cover (used)
-OEM 2g spark plug cover (used)
-2g turbo BBK 63mm Throttle Body (new)
-OEM 2g valve springs & retainers (used)
-OEM driver's side engine mount insert (used)
-OEM passenger's side backup light assembly (new)
-3" to 2" coupler (used)

Of course, I'll bring the T28 wastegate actuator to give to Eric (I think Eric meant the actuator because I need to keep the turbo intact if you meant the flapper).
Jim

Edit: Considering the Park's status, I'll only bring the injectors, pods, belt cover, and intake/coupler.

Last edited by a moderator:
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back