The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support STM Tuned

What a F*cked up Weekend

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LTUDSM

15+ Year Contributor
Jun 27, 2005
Morrisville, Pennsylvania
:banghead:I had fun with this 2g.But now,everything is over,### of the stupid F*cking oil spilled on a road.:banghead:

Attachments

• Image049.jpg
    Image049.jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 374
  • Image050.jpg
    Image050.jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 379
neaah 2G is way better,and that what im gonna be goin again...... Because the difference between 2g and 1g for a DD is ,that the 2g is way more comfortable to drive....

neaah 2G is way better,and that what im gonna be goin again...... Because the difference between 2g and 1g for a DD is ,that the 2g is way more comfortable to drive....

do you have insurance? they can take care of it

wow man that sucks, i had a bad weekend myself, i let my friend borrow my car, since his trany went on his on friday, so i loaned it to him, an he calls me this morning that he was driving it to work, and the motor locked up on him, that the oil light came on and right away it died. he left it on the side of the road, so i went to check it out later, and it didnt have one drop of oil in it, which i dont understand i had just checked it the other day, and he checked it friday, something must have busted, havent really looked at it, but im looking for a new motor now i think, had a jdm 7bolt of a GVR4

sorry about your loss but now you will have better motor in it

wasnt nothing wrong with the motor, i dont know how different my jdm motor is to the us version, just know it came with a 16g, yellow top injectors 510cc, an its a different valve cover. my guess one of my oil lines when, and started to leak the oil, but still check an see what the damage is. dont know if to buy a new jdm motor. rebuild the one i have , or just go with a 6bolt, but money is tight, so it will be a while, heh the typical dsmer, car in the garage LOL

NOOOOOOO!!!!!! WHAT HAPPENED?!?!?!??!?!?!?!? I'm seriously heartbroken right now.........

NOOOOOOO!!!!!! WHAT HAPPENED?!?!?!??!?!?!?!? I'm seriously heartbroken right now.........

i slipped on a road. ### there was an accident before,and these idiots didn't cleaned the oil.that was on a road.So me and another 4 cars ,where sliding side ti side.I was lucky,because all the other drivers,were taken by the ambulance.

Damn man that sucks. From the looks of it I think it's pretty safe to say that I won't be seeing it on the road anytime soon.....Most important thing is you're alright though.

How did your entire headlight come out??

i dunno,never took it apart,but from what ive seen,it was holding only on one top bolt.so prob when i hit the guard,the bracked broke,and thats how the headlight poped out.....

Damn man that sucks. From the looks of it I think it's pretty safe to say that I won't be seeing it on the road anytime soon.....Most important thing is you're alright though.

Pete,you don't know,how pissed im now..... that was my only DD that i had,and now its gone...... :cry: i went to my friends body shop to see how much it will cost me to repair the body,and he said around 6K.So right now im lost.....

Here is some other pictures... At least my engine is all good

Attachments

• Image055.jpg
    Image055.jpg
    79.4 KB · Views: 335
  • Image054.jpg
    Image054.jpg
    69.3 KB · Views: 328
  • Image053.jpg
    Image053.jpg
    80.9 KB · Views: 334
  • Image052.jpg
    Image052.jpg
    69.7 KB · Views: 347
  • Image051.jpg
    Image051.jpg
    85.4 KB · Views: 334
  • Image056.jpg
    Image056.jpg
    74.8 KB · Views: 349
  • Image057.jpg
    Image057.jpg
    88.5 KB · Views: 337
oh man.......that looks really bad. Your best bet right now is to buy a 2g shell right now and get to swappin parts. That body damage is terrible. It's gonna cost you way too much to fix that and it's not even worth it.

oh man.......that looks really bad. Your best bet right now is to buy a 2g shell right now and get to swappin parts. That body damage is terrible. It's gonna cost you way too much to fix that and it's not even worth it.

Pete you know ,how long i was looking for a nice 2g eclipse??? :p almost 2 years.... so i hope that the next one ill find qiuck,actually im going into AWD world,because that 2g that i have (had) made a lot of power,but the traction was my biggest problem....

I was known in my area as a guy with the Cleanest DSM ever seeing around.So i have to keep the tradition goin ;) I looked at couple 2gb's Shells,and these shells just not even close to the one ,that i had.I might save up the money and try to fix that beauty ;)

i have for sale 2g shell GSX color green no transmision engine allmost nothing inside no transfer case (i keep hedlights for my FWD:) ) taillights and other milion parts any question send PM

Well Today i Picked up a GSX shell,But daaamn taht shell need a lot and i mean a Loooot of work to be puttin on.

Attachments

• Image066.jpg
    Image066.jpg
    77.3 KB · Views: 301
  • Image065.jpg
    Image065.jpg
    88.8 KB · Views: 315
  • Image064.jpg
    Image064.jpg
    78.4 KB · Views: 294
  • Image063.jpg
    Image063.jpg
    93.3 KB · Views: 314
  • Image062.jpg
    Image062.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 298
  • Image061.jpg
    Image061.jpg
    76.7 KB · Views: 300
  • Image060.jpg
    Image060.jpg
    62.3 KB · Views: 316
  • Image059.jpg
    Image059.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 295
  • Image058.jpg
    Image058.jpg
    59 KB · Views: 297
  • Image067.jpg
    Image067.jpg
    91.9 KB · Views: 300
ahhhh nothin like starting all over from the ground up...think about it man. It's almost refreshing, I'm still sorry to hear about your car. I've been told my car's the cleanest 2g in Lancaster before LOL. I can only imagine how devastated I'd be if something like that happened to me...I jsut picked up a 2g awd shell to swap my drivetrain out and go back to awd.

ahhhh nothin like starting all over from the ground up...think about it man. It's almost refreshing, I'm still sorry to hear about your car. I've been told my car's the cleanest 2g in Lancaster before LOL. I can only imagine how devastated I'd be if something like that happened to me...I jsut picked up a 2g awd shell to swap my drivetrain out and go back to awd.

its a good chalange for me ya know.... i never builded the car from the bottom frame to the sunroof.Everybody could do an engine Swap,But i bet,that only few people could do a build from the scratch...... And if ill find all the parts fast,then im planing on finishing everything in one month LOL)

I hope you have a bunch of junk yards near buy.At least you will know what you put in the car I wish I had the money to do a 1g from the bottom up. Good luck with it.

Man sorry about your car but at least your on your way with a new project. Looks like you have some fun times ahead of you. Good luck and have fun.:thumb:

wow dude im sorry to see that but at least you can get awd now he he and your engine is amazing looking which is good just small stuff to put back together now good luck with it man

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back