The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support ExtremePSI

radio fuses

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jshupester

Probationary Member
Aug 6, 2002
manassas_va
How do you remove the flippin double fuse holder (2 10Amp fuses) in fuse block in engine comparment for 98 GS-T. There are two fuses in this holder which doesn't seem to want to pull out. is there a special tool? Thanks.

Originally posted by chriw21_2000
To remove the fuse pull the yellow thing up that holds the fuses. Then slide the radio one out the side. then replace and push back into place.

Laterz

Thanks a lot - I finally figured it out - it didn't want to come out easily and i was afraid to break things.

All fuses are ok - though i changed them. CDs and radio appear to play but no sound. Any thoughts??

either your cd player has screwed up, or if you have a seperate amp, its not working. If you dont have an amp then more than likely it is the output resistors in the deck. Depending on which deck it is, scrap it and put in a new one. If there is an amp, check all connections. See if there is power to the amp constant, then on and off with the key, and a ground. Other than that I would have to think about it.

Laterz

Originally posted by jshupester
How do you remove the flippin double fuse holder (2 10Amp fuses) in fuse block in engine comparment for 98 GS-T. There are two fuses in this holder which doesn't seem to want to pull out. is there a special tool? Thanks.

whats the point of the holder? i took mine it out.. its annoying to deal w/

so they can charge a extra .01 cents for the car? and charge you 5 bucks for a new one when ya loose it :)

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back