The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support Rix Racing

Good news but what to do know?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TimF

10+ Year Contributor
Mar 14, 2011
Aurora, Illinois
Well they guy that ripped me never responded, so I got all my money backROFL. Is there anything I should do to make sure he does not try for it back? I read of people doing charge backs after they lose claim and winning the money back. I don’t want to let that happen.

Sorry I ment now, I get thos mixed up:p

That usually goes for the buyer. If the buyer loses the case, then they can do a charge back and get their money back. If your the seller, you can't get it back once it's been returned.

Good news but what to do know?

Well they guy that ripped me off never responded, so I got all my money backROFL. Is there anything I should do to make sure he does not try for it back? I read about people doing charge backs after they lose claim and winning the money back. I don't want to let that happen.

Sorry I ment now, I get thos mixed up:p

Just graded your paper.. You get an F

Last edited by a moderator:
That usually goes for the buyer. If the buyer loses the case, then they can do a charge back and get their money back. If your the seller, you can't get it back once it's been returned.

ok then I must of mistaken that then. I thought if the seller would lose that they could do that to me.

You get an F

Sorry I don’t do it on purpose, there was a reason I failed English 3 time in high school.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back