The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

Excel Tuning Sheet Link?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Apeximprt2nr

15+ Year Contributor
Apr 20, 2005
Northern, New_Jersey
Hey guys I was wondering I'd anyone has the link to the excel sheet "Beginer to Intermediate Tuning Guide"? In the tech article the link to the sheet is broken.

Thanks

I'm 99% sure this forum board doesn't allow for attachments of Excel files. You'd have to contact Ludachris to verify that, and also, he may be able to "flip a switch" to add Excel to the list of valid file extensions.

It would otherwise have to be e-mailed or hosted elsewhere.

I have it on my laptop at home, if no one else uploads it, I'll do it tonight.

Anyone can upload the file, all you have to do is change the extension to .doc and upload it. After you download it, change it back to .xls and it works. I do it all the time at work to transmit zipped files that are not allowed to be transmissible by e-mail.

^ Good to hear that works! I've tried it with other things and it's hit or miss.

Here is the document! Just make sure (as Dee said) to change the file extension from .doc to .xls once you download it.

I tested it and it works. After you change the extension to .xls, you have to right click and click on "open with..." and select MS Excel.

I feel dumb :ohdamn: I clicked on the file and clicked "save" then changed format to XLS and opened with excel and it shows dsmtuner.com and has text format in the first few cells special thanks to etc. Its not working. Brian PM me! talk to me like a first grader with a crayon in his hand :sosad:

Kolby

Oh, I wouldn't consider you a first grader, as a first grader could have figured this out. I'd say you're at the preschool level ROFL

If you look at the bottom of the Excel window, you'll notice there is different tabs (for different spreadsheet pages). It opened to the Credits tab. I have updated the file so if you download it now, change the extension, and open it, it will default to open the first tab. Let me know if you have any more issues!

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back