Specs & Mods
- Ownership Status
- No Longer Own
- Transmission Type
- Build Type
Bought and installed:
- AutoZone/Duralast Camshaft Position Sensor
- AutoZone/ValueCraft Camshaft Position Sensor Connector
- Parts Wishlist
- GST/GSX High Rise Spoiler
- 2GB Bumpers and side skirts
- CTS-V v1 Brake kit
- Black interior components from later DSMs
- Mitsubishi Evo wheels
- GSX Rear end (for a later AWD swap)
This car has never been turned until very recently. The previous owner had to fix it (alongside with a family member). However, since I had the money to buy it, I bought it myself for $500. Registration still pending. So I am fixing the car before the time to register.
Goals at the moment:
- Fixing up the car to look as new again
- Fixing the interior
- Finding some parts off of the GSX
- "GSX" (or Evo if DSM 4G63s don't work in the car) swap/conversion
- A personal goal: Ship this car to the US so I can still drive it.
The reason being is why I have this car is because I want to be different from the rest of my town. Everyone has a Mirage, a Toyota Corolla or a Tercel, a Suzuki Swift, or some other car, but I rarely see an Eclipse on the road. I want to be different from the rest, as it sets something unique for me, and unique that people will respect for taking a different path.