- Ownership Status:
- I own it
- Transmission Type:
- Build Type:
- Drag Race
- VRSF intercooler kit, Greddy type rs blow off valve, evo 3 intake manifold (honed and polished), 1st gen throttle body, Fuel Lab 818 fuel filter kit and regulator, DeatschWerks DW300 fuel pump with rewire kit, Turbosmart ultragate 38, 7 blade Hx35 with bep .70 a/r t3 housing, custom made downpipe and dump tube, Cxracing manifold, FP intake with K&N filter, Hallman Pro rx boost controller, Calan catch can, Green Goblin baffle, Tsudo exhaust, poly motor mounts, upgraded shifter cable bushings, and shifter base bushings, and gixxer's quick release bumper kit.
- Kelford 272 cams, Kiggly beehive springs with titanium retainers, honed and polished head, bronze valve guides, Skunk 2 cam gears, balance shaft removal, and PTE 880cc injectors.
- Mods-EMS & Logging:
- ECMLink V3 with s/d bundle, PLX Dm6 wideband, Autometer boost, and oil pressure gauges.
- Built trans from Pollo Performance with 4 spider diff.
- All new control arms, sway bar endlinks, Megan Racing Street coilovers, EURO Galant knuckles with new hub assemblies, evo Brembos, stoptech rotors, stoptech pads, and stoptech braided brake lines.
- Parts Wishlist:
- Ross pistons and Oliver rods.
- I bought this lovely vehicle (cough, cough) lol in 2010 and went through the typical stuff with these cars but now it's where I'm happy so far with it. Plans for the vehicle is to make a reliable 500-600hp nice looking vehicle. My end goal is to run 10s on 18 inch street tires.
Trouble Logging In or Staying Logged In?CLEAR YOUR BROWSER COOKIES! More info about this can be found here. If you still have trouble after clearing your browser's cookies and cache, reply to that thread and tell us what browser you're using and what device you're using.
- Eagle Talon TSi AWD
Share this Item
Log in/Register to remove this ad