- Ownership Status:
- I own it
- Turbo Type:
- Transmission Type:
- Build Type:
- Hill Climb
- Cold Air Intake
3" Turbo Back Exhaust
Front Mount Intercooler
Manual Boost Controller
- Mods-EMS & Logging:
- Air - Fuel
- 18" O Z Racing Rims
- Parts Wishlist:
- Walbro fuel pump
16g Turbo Rebuild Kit
Possibly socketed ECU
Chip for ECU
Brakes All Around
- We live in podunk-small town Northeast Iowa. Used to be a daily driver. Hasn't been driven in 3 years due to money issues (now able to spend some money). Currently sitting in the back of the shed in the brush. Not safe to drive due to wheel bearing. The turbo is almost gone, needs new journal bearings/rebuild kit.
Our plans -
1. Get it back home (not hard to do just need a car trailer and install new transmission on our truck)
2. Replace rear left and right wheel bearings
3. Rebuild turbo (find someone or do some extensive research on how to do a rebuild).
4. Replace brakes all around.
5.Get new valve cover or get it planed correctly.
6. Order new chip for ECU.
7. Figure out Idle Surge issue if new ECU doesnt fix it.
8. Drop in bigger injectors (not sure how much bigger at the moment) that we already have, upgrade fuel rail and fuel pump also.
9. Get new heater and a.c. units
10. Drop in Greddy BOV and Turbo Timer.
11. Drop in smoked halo headlights. (Hopefully all the halos work this time).
12. Put reinforced clear skid plate on underbody.
Possibly Rhino Line underbody. (We have snow here)
13. Add underbody lights. (Preferably Green)
14. Put amazingly loud sound system back in.
Drive to Oregon in 2024 for our wedding.
Hand down to daughter (she is named after the car)
Keep Manual vehicles on the road
Join the Community!DSMtuners is a massive archive of DSM information - but more importantly, it's a COMMUNITY! Join in and participate with other DSMers, and invite all of your DSM friends to make this place their home. Chat with others, create a build thread, post questions and answers. Get involved! Logging in will also remove many of the advertisements, along with this notice. ;)